Wilson Olive, Q.C.
|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2100|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
Direct Line: (306) 347 2122
- Corporate Finance and Securities
- Commercial Land Development
- Commercial Law and Corporate Governance
- Equity and Debt Financing
Practice Focus and Background
Wilson (Wil) is a founding partner of Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP.
Wil leads the firm's Business Law and securities law team and is involved with the management of the firm as a member of the core management team since the firm’s onset in 1977. He provides legal counsel to a number of venture capital funds in Saskatchewan and is involved in establishing legal frameworks for management buyouts, commercial financing, succession planning and corporate restructuring. His practice primarily focuses on corporate/commercial and securities law, commercial financing and transactions.
Education and Professional
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 1991
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1972
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1971
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Saskatchewan, 1968
Professional Associations/Community Activities
- Former Bencher of the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Canadian and Regina Bar Associations
- Past Chair of the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Arts and Sciences (SIAST)
- Past Chair of the Capital Campaign Committee for the Regina Food Bank
- Past Chair of Regina Regional Economic Development Authority (RREDA)
- Former Director of the Canadian Cancer Society (Regina)
- Service as Corporate Secretary for numerous corporate reporting issuers and publically traded companies
Please contact Wilson Olive for more detailed information.