|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2113|
|PDF | Vcard ||
Practice Focus and Background:
Virgil grew up on a farm outside of Alsask, Saskatchewan and moved to Regina in 2000 to attend the University of Regina, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Justice in 2004. He went on to attend the University Saskatchewan, receiving his law degree in 2010.
Education and Professional:
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina, 2004
Professional Associations/Community Activities:
- Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan Branch), member
- Regina Bar Association, Member
Please contact Virgil Thomson for more detailed information.