Tom Waller, Q.C.
|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2101|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
Practice Focus and Background
Tom is a founding partner of Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP, formed in 1977.
Tom practises with the firm's Aboriginal, Employment and Labour Law teams as well as being involved with commercial transactions and specialized litigation.
Education and Professional
- Appointed Queen's Counsel, 1995
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1973
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan College of Law, 1972
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of Saskatchewan, Regina Campus, 1971
Professional Associations/Community Activities/Public Services
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past President and CEO, Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan
- Past General Counsel for the Crown Investments Corporation of Saskatchewan
- Past CEO of the Province's Forestry Secretariat
- Past Chair of the Board of Directors of the Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation
Please contact Tom Waller for more detailed information.