|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2103|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
Practice Focus and Background
Born and raised in Regina, Robert (Bob) Waller is a founding partner of Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP. Bob works with the firm's Credit Union, Debtor/Creditor & Insolvency, Labour, Employment and Business Law teams. Over the last 20 years, he has worked extensively with credit unions and private businesses providing corporate and human resource consulting.
Education and Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1976
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1975
Professional Associations/Community Activities
- Member, Canadian and Regina Bar Associations
- Past President and Director of the Regina Bar Association
- Lecturer, Bar Admission Course.
- Founding member and past President of the Breakfast Club of Regina
- Board member, PrintWest
Bob has served as a director of many other community and recreational organizations. He is also a certified soccer coach and has participated in several provincial and national championships in curling, soccer and touch football.
Bob has conducted seminars and workshops on various topics including Human Resources Management Practices, Interest and Lending Documentation and loan enforcement. He currently co-authors the Lending Security Guide for Saskatchewan credit unions.
Please contact Bob Waller for more detailed information.