|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2107|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- International Transactions
- Real Estate (Residential and Commercial)
Practice Focus and Background:
Kenton has extensive experience in corporate law including advising clients in relation to the incorporation and organization of business corporations, the preparation of shareholder agreements and general corporate law matters including corporate governance.
He also has experience in advising clients in relation to other forms of business structures including general partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures.
Kenton also has considerable experience in various aspects of commercial and business law. Such experience includes the provision of advice to clients in relation to business acquisition transactions (including share purchase or asset purchase transactions) as well as the preparation of agreements and documents in relation to a variety of commercial and business transactions. Kenton also gained experience in banking, finance and international business transactions while practicing with the largest law firm in the State of Kuwait from 2001 until 2008.
Kenton also practices in the area of residential and commercial real estate.
Education and Professional:
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1997
- Bachelor of Laws (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1996
- Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1990
Professional Associations/Community Activities:
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan Branch), 1996 – 2001, 2009 – Present
- Past Chair, Natural Resources Section, Canadian Bar Association (Saskatchewan Branch)
- Member, Regina Bar Association,
- Member of Student Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review, 1994-1995, 1995-1996
Please contact Kenton Gray for more detailed information.