|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2125|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
- Credit Union Law
- Debtor/Creditor & Insolvency Law
- Real Estate (Residential and Commercial)
- Wills, Estates & Trusts
- Residential School Claims
Practice Focus and Background
Greg grew up in Saskatoon and joined Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP as an articling student in 2002. He joined the partnership at Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP in 2009. Greg practices primarily in the areas of debtor-creditor law, residential real estate conveyancing as well as wills and estates. Greg also has represented former Residential School claimants in pursuing compensation for abuse suffered at Indian Residential Schools. He has appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal, Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench and conducted numerous adjudication hearings.
Outside the practice of law, Greg enjoys recreational sports and spends his free time playing hockey, soccer and golf.
Education and Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 2003
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Saskatchewan, 1998
Professional Associations/Community Activities
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Past Board member, Sask. Music
Please contact Greg Irvine for more detailed information.