|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2110|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
|PDF | Vcard ||
Practice Focus and Background
Christine practices primarily in the areas of family and civil law as well as employment and labour disputes and wills and estates. She has appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal, Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench, Saskatchewan Provincial Court, and the Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board.
With a substantial portion of her practice being in the area of family law, Christine regularly advises clients in family matters on issues of custody, parenting and access, support, property division and child protection matters. Her practice includes trial work as well as collaborative law.
In the area of employment law, Christine has worked on cases involving wrongful and constructive dismissals, workplace conflict and discrimination, human rights claims, and disputes related to employment contracts.
Christine also has experience in the area of debtor-creditor law, including collections and matters related to secured transactions, bankruptcy and insolvency. She also has experience in residential real estate transactions and in the law of wills and estates, including guardianship applications.
Education and Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, June 2005.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts (High Honours), Psychology, University of Saskatchewan, 2001
Professional Associations/Community Activities
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Collaborative Lawyers of Saskatchewan
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, Salvation Army Regina Free Legal Clinic
- Counsel on Child and Youth Pro-Bono Representation Roster
- Board Member, Ehrlo Community Services Inc. (3 years)
- Board Member, Ranch Ehrlo Society (current)
Please contact Christine Hansen Chad for more detailed information.