|Direct Line:||(306) 347-2139|
|Fax No.:||(306) 352-0771|
Legal Assistant: Kara Lee Richards-Hubbard
Direct Line: (306) 347-2123
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate
Practice Focus and Background
Chris joined Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller LLP as an associate in May, 2012. He practises primarily in the area of Criminal Law, with a particular focus on defending impaired driving charges. Chris has a wealth of litigation experience in both criminal and civil matters, having conducted trials and appeals at all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
Chris also practises in the firm’s full-service real estate team, both in residential and commercial real estate.
Education and Professional
- Admitted to the Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1984
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan, 1983
- Bachelor of Administration, University of Regina, 1983
Professional Associations/Community Activities
- Member, Canadian and Regina Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
Please contact Chris MacLeod for more detailed information.